Sunday, 14 April 2013
The Last Bamboo Post...for now
Well, I've done it again, living my life in extremes seems to just come naturally to me. I've gone from the 18th parallel to north of 60...Whitehorse to be exact. The next 5 month I'm working as Head Chef of the Klondike Rib and Salmon BBQ and I'll be using this blog site to report back to anyone who might be interested in knowing what life can be like in the Yukon...it's all new to me. Stayed tuned.
Here is a pic of the fabulous job Daphne did of painting our name on the front ( road access ) of the casa. We are still working on getting more bamboo plants but unfortunately they don't thrive in salt air - oops! Oh well, we still like the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hola, Hello Shelley, I wish know, how I could rent casa bamboo for a vacations time? I live in México, my email is marcostawilmx@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRegards